Position: Content Developer, Flexible Part Time, Contract
Are you a prolific, creative writer that can produce engaging, informative copy?
Are you needing income that comes with the flexibility to work from home?
Joyfulmesses.com is searching for several contractor based, part-time Content Developers with various levels of experience to create motherhood related material that provides problem solving, life enhancing advice to busy, sophisticated mothers. The topics are determined by the Content Director. You will be given a list of topics, complete with themes, subtheme variations, LSI keywords and total word count. From time to time fun and exciting opportunities to conduct product reviews and guides will be available.
Preference will be given to local candidates near The Woodlands, TX. All that is needed is a computer and an internet connection. Please no agencies.
- Excellent error free written English communication skills.
- Amazing research, writing, and editing skills.
- Demonstrate a high level integrity of by creating only original content.
- Ability to write in an easy-to-understand, smooth-flowing style.
- Deliver timely production of original, accurate, and quality content for the audience of mothers.
- Write clear and error-free content that reflects the company’s voice.
- Willingness to learn SEO keyword integration and adjust your writing style as needed.
- Interpreting creative direction and making persuasive copy.
- Creating interesting, catchy titles and descriptions.
- Follow an editorial calendar and always meet the deadline you agree to.
- Willing to work with the Content Director and receive helpful, constructive feedback either via email, virtually, or in person.
With the option to set your own hours, our Content Developers need to commit to a range of 4-16 pieces per month with the goal 1,000-2,500+ words per piece depending on SEO needs. Compensation is based on experience ranging from $15 – $45/hr with an agreed amount of time per piece. If you are open to being trained, receive constructive feedback, and develop a marketable skill the welcoming Joyfulmesses.com team is ready to hear from you.
The Hiring Process:
-Round 1 – Submit your application and resume to email@example.com.
-Round 2 – We will review your application and if selected you will be asked to create a content piece from a list of 3 provided topics.
-Round 3 – Virtual/In person Interview will take place.
The Content Developers will be selected, and the writing will begin!